Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome to One Man Discovery

Well...Here goes nothing! This is, in fact, my first attempt at blogging. So...what's this blog about? Well...it's about discovery. Not discovery Lewis & Clark or Christopher Columbus style, but discovery of new things (to some at least) in everyday life. It could be music, art, books, photography, food...anything, really. It may include spiritual discoveries for myself or others, or it could be things in life with new meaning. This is (at least right now) my intention for the direction of this blog. I do hope that you enjoy my attempt to share with the world that which I discover to be interesting or inspiring.

Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. ~Buddha

2 comments:

  1. They say "A Journey of thousand miles begin with one step". And this is your first step towards discovering this new world of blogging.

    Good Start!
    Keep on sharing your discovery.
    Hope to see more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brainstogether - Thank you very much for the words of encouragement. I hope to share a new disovery later today...just as soon as I get some time to do so. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

    ReplyDelete