Thursday, January 29, 2009

Paolo Pavan


In an attempt to find some good legal music downloads, I recently discovered Jamendo - http://www.jamendo.com/en/ . Jamendo is a community of free, legal and unlimited music published under Creative Commons licenses. Basically, artist make their music available for the world to download, in exchage...they get their music "out there".


One of the first artist that i found there is Paolo Pavan. Hailing from Rome, Paolo is an jazz pianist whose recent album, Inside, includes songs played by a Jazz quintet: Paolo Pavan piano, David Marinacci tenor saxophone, Angelo Olivieri trumpet, Fabrizio Boccardelli drums and Marco Roccuzzo on the doublebass.


I certainly don't claim to be a jazz connoisseur, but this is simply jazz that I can digg. Streaming on the music player is the first track from Inside, simply titled "Opposites". You can download the entire album free of charge on Jamendo. I hope that all of you enjoy!


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This sounds like a neat idea, yourself! I'll definitely be keeping up with yours :)
    Thanks for the comment, and good luck to you with your blog! I just recently got a couple comments on my stuff, and it's such a cool feeling to know that you've affected someone's life for that brief period of time!
    See you around Blogger!

    ReplyDelete